Starlight offers an extensive range of products and services, which include CCTV, electric fencing, guard patrol monitoring, vehicle tracking and electronic article surveillance, with the emphasis on:
We are leading the way, AI (Artificial Intelligence) CCTV intruder detection and notification as a cost effective alternative to physical security
We specialise in the development, implementation and maintenance of total integrated electronic solutions to encompass, perimeter protection, access automation and control and protection at source ? residential, commercial, farming, resorts, etc.
Are your electric fences legal, designed and installed in accordance with SANS and have a valid COC signed off by a registered person?
Are your security devices operational during load shedding?
- AI CCTV intruder detection and notification
- LPR CCTV
- Electric fence systems
- Conventional alarms and beams
Access automation and control
- Boom gates
- Sliding and swing gates
- Garage doors
- Intercoms, video and audio, wired and wireless
Protection at source
Wireless paging system
- Frail Care
- Retirement Villages
ELECTRIC FENCING LEGISLATION
- Electric Fencing Legislation is nothing new, originally promulgated on the 12th of August 1988 as per Government Gazette No. R.1593 to which ALL electric fences had to be in compliance with, including subsequent amendments, as published from time to time.
- Due to continued non-compliance, Government gazetted revised Legislation as per Government Gazette No. 34154, dated the 25th March 2011, to enforce compliance.
- This Legislation came into effect on the 1st of July 2011.
- In terms of this Legislation, ALL electric fence installations, new as well as existing, now require an EFC (Electric Fence System Certificate of Compliance).
We are also accredited by Department of Labour to issue a certificate of compliance (COC) in terms of the installation of electric fences.